| | email@example.com
Adrian is committed to achieving positive outcomes for his clients and delivers prompt and practical legal advice. His extensive experience, tact and global client base have aptly earned him a reputation as a leader in the field.
Adrian was admitted to practice in April 2005, joining James Conomos Lawyers in December 2007. Before joining the firm, Adrian practised as a legal costs consultant, gaining significant experience in that field. Adrian has practised in a number of state and federal courts and tribunals in Queensland, as well as interstate. He has been involved in matters ranging from small debt recovery and insolvency matters to large-scale litigation, involving international clients with associated proceedings around the world. Adrian has also advised upon and litigated complex legal costs disputes.
Adrian practises in:
- Commercial Litigation
- General litigation and disputes
- Legal costs disputes
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Approved Court Appointed Costs Assessor in Queensland Courts
- Member of the Queensland Law Society