At James Conomos Lawyers, we are committed to providing prompt, friendly and personal service combined with high quality, cost-effective solutions.
Are you or your business in financial difficulty?
Are you in a dispute with another business and need help?
Do you want to ensure the business contracts you put in place now provide security for the future?
Are you an employer or employee who needs help with dispute resolution?
We can assist.
James Conomos Lawyers, a boutique legal firm offering specialist expertise in commercial litigation and insolvency, was established by James Conomos in July 1992.
Based in modern offices in Brisbane’s central business hub, James Conomos Lawyers is made up of a team of high calibre professional staff who take an active role in the legal community, ensuring their expertise is always at the leading edge of their profession.
Our clients notice a high level of service difficult to find in other practices. At James Conomos Lawyers we take the time to really understand our client’s needs and provide the best solution overall. We take a commercial, real-world approach.
Many of the solicitors at James Conomos Lawyers have secondary degrees in business and business related disciplines. If our first language is law, our second language is commerce. And we are fluent.
At James Conomos Lawyers we provide you with prompt, personal service, coupled with high quality, cost-effective solutions based in commercial reality.
What you can expect
when you work with us:
- Your matter will be handled by your lawyer, under the direct supervision of a Director.
- You will be able to speak to your lawyer directly.
- Your lawyer will respond to your queries in a timely manner.
- You will find our rates represent excellent value for money.
- We only work with experienced and respected barristers.
- We are committed to our lawyers ongoing legal education, so you can be assured that your lawyer is up to date on the best way to handle your case.
- We deliver high levels of client service.
What do you need help with?