| | email@example.com
Wiebke guides her clients through the litigation process by prioritising open relationships and communication. With qualifications in international business, Wiebke provides realistic, commercially viable solutions.
Wiebke has extensive experience in complex, large scale litigation and works across a broad range of matters including; insolvency, commercial litigation, property litigation and general litigation. Through her work, Wiebke has gained experience in electronic trials, and has learnt how to effectively utilise disclosure software to achieve effective outcomes. Having established herself as a pioneer in this emerging area of law, Wiebke has been invited to speak on a panel of experts, where she shared insight into the management of e-trials.
Wiebke is a member of IR Global, the largest international professional service network. As a member, Wiebke attends conferences held internationally, most recently in London, to meet and build global connections with other members who work in the legal, accountancy and financial advisory fields. Accordingly this membership affords Wiebke and fellow members an opportunity to share ideas and to offer each other strategic development support, thus providing significant added value for clients.
Doyles Guide to the Australian Legal Profession has recognised Wiebke since 2015 and has again ranked Wiebke in Leading Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyers in 2017.
Some of the cases in which Wiebke has acted have changed the law and provided positive results. These cases include:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission v Drake (No 2)  FCA 1552.
- Anderson & Ors v Australian Securities and Investments Commission  QCA 301.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- Property Litigation
- General litigation and disputes
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of International Business majoring in finance and economics
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Committee Law Council of Australia
- Member of IR Global