Commercial Litigation and Insolvency Solicitor
Supported by a degree in Creative Industries, Seraijah is celebrated for her innovative problem solving and prompt legal advice.
Inspired by her passion for Commercial Litigation and Insolvency, Seraijah was attracted to James Conomos Lawyers as a legal firm that is responsive to client needs and exploring alternatives, rather than immediately pursuing litigation.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- General disputes
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Fashion)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Women Lawyers Association of Queensland