Supported by a secondary degree in Creative Industries, Seraijah is celebrated for her innovative problem solving and prompt legal advice. She is a capable and considerate lawyer who will skilfully manage you legal matters.
Inspired by her passion for Commercial Litigation and Insolvency, Seraijah was attracted to James Conomos Lawyers as a legal firm that is responsive to client needs and exploring alternatives, rather than immediately pursuing litigation.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- General disputes
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Fashion)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Women Lawyers Association of Queensland