With a degree in commerce, Jon brings a well-rounded set of skills to your commercial legal issues. He separates the substantive issues from the trivial and ensures his work is of commercial utility.
Jon chose to work at James Conomos Lawyers because he was attracted to the specialised nature of the firm. Passionate about insolvency matters and associated litigation, James Conomos Lawyers offered the perfect fit.
Having worked at Legal Aid Queensland, Jon also has experience in minor civil disputes, employment law and insolvency.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial Litigation
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association