Carly clearly identifies her client’s needs, clarifies expected outcomes and delivers advice in a timely manner. A degree in business as well as law ensures Carly’s advice is practical and based in commercial reality.
Carly has been a part of the James Conomos Lawyers team since 2008 when she joined as a trainee solicitor. During this time Carly has advised and acted for clients on a broad range of matters, including property, business sales and purchases, general commercial matters, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency.
Carly’s success in acting for the trustee in bankruptcy in a Federal Court of Australia matter has been reported in Mango Boulevard Pty Ltd v Whitton  FCA 1169.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of Women Lawyers Association of Queensland Inc.