Employers: Do you need legal assistance with an employment dispute? Do you need advice on workplace agreements? Do you need a legal perspective on performance management?
Employees: Have you been discriminated against or injured in the workplace? Do you feel you have been treated harshly by your employer?
Whether as an employee or as a employer, James Conomos Lawyers has a growing Employment Law practice that can help you.
When you come to us as an employer, we will take the time to understand your business, its objectives, its culture and its unique challenges.
When you come to us as an employee, we will take the time to understand your particular issues and concerns. We understand that this can be a difficult time.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Industrial Relations including workplace change and industrial disputes;
- Dispute resolution including the resolution of disputes with unions; or individual employees on issues such as discrimination and occupational health and safety;
- Enterprise bargaining including establishing workplace arrangements with employees and/or unions;
- Employment Law including contractual arrangements, performance management and termination of employment;
- Corporate issues including employee share and option plans as well as executive contracts, policies and procedures for employment and aspects of privacy legislation;
- Occupational health and safety matters including workplace accidents resulting in fatality or injury;
- Harsh and unconscionable contracts and arrangements (Section 106).
- Occupational health and safety
- Unfair Dismissal
As experienced litigation lawyers, we act for employers (both large corporations and small businesses) and employees in employment matters. Our robust conflict processes ensure that we are never compromised by taking on conflicting clients.