Are you facing a dispute with another business?
Has dispute resolution proved unsuccessful?
Do changes in the law mean that you need to re-negotiate certain agreements?
You might be considering commercial litigation and need the assistance of an experienced commercial litigation lawyer.
We can help with:
- banking disputes
- building and construction law disputes
- commercial and contract disputes
- shareholder and partnership disputes
- business dissolutions
- consumer fraud and protection issues
- family provision applications
- land resumption claims
- property disputes
- re-negotiation of contracts and agreements
If you choose to pursue litigation with James Conomos Lawyers acting on your side, you can expect:
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the rules and court process
- Your lawyer to have a thorough understanding of the opponent and their case
- A well constructed plan for the best outcome
- The most experienced experts meticulously briefed on your case
- Your lawyer will work and fight hard for your case
Meet the members of our commercial litigation team.