Commercial Litigation, Insolvency, Bankruptcy, Property Director
Wiebke is a director at James Conomos Lawyers with extensive experience in complex, large-scale litigation. She works across a broad range of matters, including insolvency, commercial litigation, property litigation and general litigation.
Wiebke guides her clients through the complex litigation process by keeping open, honest relationships with an emphasis on communication. With qualifications in international business, Wiebke provides realistic, commercially viable solutions.
Wiebke has shared her considerable experience by speaking on a panel of experts in relation to e-trials.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- Property Litigation
- General litigation and disputes
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of International Business majoring in finance and economics
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Committee Law Council of Australia