Commercial Litigation, Insolvency Solicitor
Like many of our solicitors, Nick has a business degree as well as legal qualifications. This gives him an edge when dealing with your commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency issues.
Nick is committed to providing you with quality advice and communicating that advice effectively. Having worked as a research assistant to barrister Paul McQuade QC, Nick is accustomed to solving complex commercial and insolvency law issues.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- General Employment Law
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Economics) with Distinction
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society