Commercial Litigation, Insolvency and Property Senior Associate
Nashneen is personally committed to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Since being admitted as a solicitor in 2012, Nashneen has practiced predominantly in the areas of corporate / commercial litigation, property and insolvency.
You can expect Nashneen to be diligent and flexible in her approach, and to manage your matter adeptly. Armed with a degree in journalism in addition to law, Nashneen aims to provide clear, easy to read advice.
Nashneen spent two years as a personal and research assistant to barrister Paul McQuade QC before commencing work at James Conomos Lawyers. She has a unique insight into litigation and has acted in proceedings in both the Supreme and Federal Courts as well as proceedings in the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and the Fair Work Commission.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial transactions, including business sales and acquisitions
- General employment law matters
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of Women Lawyers Association of Queensland Inc.