Adrian was admitted to practice in April 2005, joining James Conomos Lawyers in December 2007. He was appointed an Associate of the firm in February 2010 and as a Senior Associate in October 2012. In August 2014 Adrian was appointed as a Partner.
Before joining the firm, Adrian practised as a legal costs consultant, gaining significant experience in that field. Adrian has practised in a number of state and federal courts and tribunals in Queensland, as well as interstate. He has been involved in matters ranging from small debt recovery and insolvency matters to large-scale litigation, involving international clients with associated proceedings around the world. Adrian has also advised upon and litigated complex legal costs disputes.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
- General litigation and disputes
- Legal costs disputes
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Committee Law Council of Australia